UPenn Professor on Crystalline Materials
Prof. David Srolovitz was invited to speak on “Unified Theory of Interface Dynamics in Crystalline Materials” forthe 187th edition of the Luojia Lecture series. He is the author of over 450 papers and an established expert on topics such as grain boundaries, dislocations,microstructure evolution, dislocations, and film growth. He is a Member of the National Academy of Engineering, Fellow of...
Members of Chinese Academy of Engineering Visit Wuhan University
Website news (Correspondent: Wang Song) On April 21, seven academicians from Department of Civil, Hydraulic and Architecture Engineering of Chinese Academy of Engineering, namely Zhou Fulin, Wang Hao, Ma Hongqi, Wang Mengshu, Zheng Jielian, Zhang Chaoran and Miu Changwen, visited Wuhan University, accompanied by president Li Xiaohong and vice president Li Jiancheng.In the Exhibition Hall of Sur...
Wuhan University Listed among Top 400 in Three World University Rankings
Website news (Reporter: Fu Xiaoge) China Alumni Network recently released the latest assessment of Chinese universities. Nine Chinese universities including Wuhan University were listed among top 500 in three world university rankings in 2014 and they were therefore called the “Nine best Chinese universities in the world university rankings (G9 Group for short)”. Times Higher Education, QS an...
WHU Receive Four Higher Education Outstanding Scientific Research Achievement Awards
Website news (Reporter: Yan Hang) Ministry of Education recently announced 2014 Higher Education Outstanding Scientific Research Achievement Awards (Science & Technology). Four research programs of Wuhan University received this award, two first prizes and two second prizes. The program titled Signal Transduction Mechanism of Anti-viral Innate Immunity led by Shu Hongbing, academician of Colleg...
- A new chapter opens on cotton genomics
- Treatise by Li Deren et al. wins Excellent Publication of China Award
- A new direction for intracellular cholesterol transport
- Breakthrough in perovskite thin-film solar cells
- WHU wins the only Best Paper Award at Pacific Rim Conference on Multimedia
- Professor of Our University Wrote the First Treatise of the World on Quantum Computational Number Theory
- Noticeable Progress has been Achieved in Research on Antiviral Innate Immunity
Thank you for your interest in our office. Please feel free to contact us!
- Tel: 86-27-68772105
- Fax: 86-27-68776130
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Office of Scientific Research and Development, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei Province, P.R.China. 430072