Science Publishes Online a Special Issue of WHU's 125th Anniversary
On November 29, Science, the internationally-renowned academic journal, published online a special issue of the 125th anniversary of Wuhan University. This issue entitled Celebrating 125 Years of Academic Excellence: Wuhan University(1893–2018) introduces WHU’s academic achievements over the past 125 years. Dou Xiankang, President of Wuhan University and also CAS (Chinese Academy of Science...
WHU delegation visits top universities in Britain and Italy
During November 6th to 13th, Vice President Shu Hongbing led a delegation to universities in the UK and Italy. This visit is expected to promote the exchanges and communication with such world-famous universities as Imperial College London, Durham University, the Institute Pasteur of Italy, Sapienza University of Rome and so on. During this visit, the delegation also attended the 5th anniversar...
WHU's presidential delegation visits US top universities
From October 30th to November 4th, WHU delegation headed by President Dou Xiankang visited Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the University of Chicago and other world-class universities in the United States, and held two overseas high-end Talent talks.On October 31st, the delegation visited Harvard University and met with its Deputy Provost Mark Elliot. The two un...
Satellite of Luojia 1 sending back its first image
At 11:25:34 on June 4th , the scientific experiment satellite Luojia 1 successfully transmitted its first image. The image is about the Abu Dhabi and Dubai of the United Arab Emirates, where the Palm Island and the road network are clearly shown. The major satellite launched together with Luojia 1 is Gaofen-6. Technicians from WHU take participation in processing its first image. T...
- Nature Communications publishes new findings by Song Baoliang’s team——discovering a potent HMG-CoA reductase degrader
- Cancer Research publishes new research findings on oncology by Professor Li Feng's team
- Achievement of Li Zhen's team on the room temperature phosphorescence published in Nature Communications
- Treatise by Li Deren et al. wins Excellent Publication of China Award
- A new direction for intracellular cholesterol transport
- Breakthrough in perovskite thin-film solar cells
- WHU wins the only Best Paper Award at Pacific Rim Conference on Multimedia
Thank you for your interest in our office. Please feel free to contact us!
- Tel: 86-27-68772105
- Fax: 86-27-68776130
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Office of Scientific Research and Development, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei Province, P.R.China. 430072